Cast: Nagarjuna, Sneha
Producer : Nagarjuna
Music : M.M. Keeravani
Director : Vijayendra Prasad
Climax Director : SS Rajamoulli
Camera : Shyam K Naidu
Nagarjuna and Sneha combination movie Rajanna has released in theatres world wide today. The movie is a freedom fighter story from india. The film is touted to be made based on the Razakars (Hyderabad) movement. Movie is directed by Vijayendra Prasad father of Rajamoulli who has given excellent stories to the telugu industry. Rajamoulli has directed the climax scene of Rajanna.
Rajanna Movie Updates :
- The movie has been getting good hype from the media of the state .
- The talk near the theatres is unbalanced talk till now.
- First half of the movie has the mark of the small girl Annie. She is really a born actress. Good performance by the girl.
- Interval part has the suspense and bang which is in Vijayendra Prasad style.
- Action by Nagarjuna is good.
- No need to talk about the direction department. Excellent presentation and complete grip on the story and characters. A perfectly moulded movie.
- Talking about the sets in Rajanna movie. They are perfect and good work.
- Last but not the least music by Keeravani is awesome. Excellent timing and perfect understanding with the director. Music plays the important part as Rajanna influences the people with freedom fighting songs.
- The backdrop for the movie is the slow pace in the first half and there are some scenes which are not entertaining.
- Very risky script selected by Nagarjuna which may not immediately reach the audience. But it is Nagarjuna family and Rajamoulli family movie so can expect anything which is unpredictable.
Rajanna MOvie Stills